We suggest that our Mindfulness workshops are delivered at regular intervals to allow the techniques to bed in with the individuals. As with anything, the benefits of a new skill can only be realised through a consistent and ongoing practice.
Here are some of the focused theme workshops we can deliver after the ‘Introduction to Mindfulness’ has been completed.
In between the workshops, we will also send out some ‘Mindful Moments’ emails to all participants, reminding them of some of the techniques learnt and encouraging the practice.
Coming Off Auto Pilot – Why multi-tasking isn’t always effective
– It has been scientifically demonstrated that the brain cannot effectively or efficiently switch between tasks, so you lose time. It takes four times longer to recognize new things so you’re not saving time; multitasking actually costs time
– Discover how to work smarter
Being Present and Quieting the Noisy Mind – including walking mediation
– How to combat that noisy mind monkey and manage stress!
Dealing with Difficult Emotions
– Learn how to reflect and thoughtfully respond…not react
Compassion to Oneself and the Greater World
– Studies have shown that being socially connected to others is vital for our well-being and has been found to increase our longevity, strengthen our immune system and recover from disease faster.
– Imagine a world where everyone consciously tried to do at least one compassionate thing a day.
Sleep Workshops and Deep Relaxation – a wellness and mindfulness workshop intertwined
– A key problem in today’s lack of wellbeing epidemic. Lack of sleep has a big impact on pretty much every facet of our lives.
– Or if you had another focus point in mind please let us know…
- 3 hour workshop, including a 15 minute break halfway through
- 15 people (although bespoke packages can be arranged on request)
- The Focused Theme Workshops are suggested to be delivered after the Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop